Monday, March 7, 2011

By popular demand, I bring you... a food blog!


I finally decided to move on up from the Facebook album to an actual blog! Now I'll be able to show you guys how to make everything rather than just giving you a picture and leaving you in the dark. For now, I'm just going to post some pictures of things I've made in the past. If you see something that strikes your interest and you'd like to know how to make it, let me know! I'll do a follow-up post with the recipe, step-by-step directions, and a photos-galore. I hope you all enjoy the blog! <3


Sweets
Gluten/Dairy/Egg-Free Chocolate Thins
Nutty Coconut Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
Oatmeal Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Guinness Cake
Malibu Coconut Rum Cupcakes




Appetizers
Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips



Salads
Walnut, Pear, and Arugula Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Arugula Salad with a Poached Egg and Lemon Vinaigrette



Sides
Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Lemon-Garlic Mayo
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Wilted Kale with Baby Portobellos and a Red Wine Reduction



Vegetarian Entrées
Mom's Eggplant Parmesan

MFP
Entrées: Meat Fish & Poultry
Turkey Chili
Seared Sea Scallops with a Portobello-Truffle Emulsion
Grilled Mediterranean Chicken with Romesco Sauce
Seared Sea Scallops with a Mushroom-Dijon Emulsion



Pizzas & Pastas
Personal Pizzas



Vices
Blood Orange Martini
Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots
Lemon Drop Jello Shots



Breakfast
Whole Wheat Coconut Walnut Pancakes

5 comments:

  1. Trina....You are truly amazing!!!!! This is incredible. Your talents and abilities are endless. I look forward to your future creations; preferably prepared in my kitchen. :) Love, your biggest fan, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Mom!! You know you are the reason that I have any cooking skills at all! You should start a food blog too! And we will make some good food next week when I am home :). Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! I wish I had the patience to create all of this awesome stuff! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Courtney!! Haha usually I just come home from class and need to unwind and this is how I do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Trina...these are truly a work of art...that you can eat!

    ReplyDelete