Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day: Like a Boss


As you can see from the above menu, last night was Valentine's Day and my boyfriend and I celebrated with culinary style! However, the menu lies a tad bit. I could not find fresh parsnips, so I used a combination of rutabaga+turnip root+sweet potato+russet potato. This was such a lovely meal! Easily one of my favorites of all time. Right now, I am just going to post pictures of each course, I will follow up with separate blog entries for each recipe. I recommend everything about this meal, the flavor combinations were wonderful!

Citrus Salad with Mint Gremolata
(Blood Orange, Cocktail Grapefruit, and Valencia Orange)


Slow Cooked Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
with Autumn Root Vegetable Puree
and Fresh Sauteed Asparagus
Raw Vegan Raspberry Coconut Mousse
And of course... what's Valentine's Day without flowers??


No comments:

Post a Comment